The winter is still here and wile it doesn’t go away, our need to eat more caloric foods also don’t go away. During this time of the year, we almost forget that fruits are very important for our diets. This kind of food are essential for a balanced and nutritious diet, but who said fruits can’t be part of our diets during the winter? That’s why we found delicious recipes that have fruits in it and really match the winter. Today’s recipe is a wonderful talharim pasta with lemons.
What do I need?
- 160 g of talharim pasta
- 6 table spoons of olive oil
- 4 table spoons of Parmesan cheese
- Juice and zests of one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil
How do I do it?
- Put a pan with salted water in the stove;
- In a bowl, mix the Parmesan and the lemon juice together;
- Then, add the zests and the olive oil;
- Mix really well;
- When the water boils, put in the pasta;
- After it is done, take the pasta of and save half of the water;
- Put every thing together and add the pasta water;
- Add the basil and serve.
Enjoy this awesome recipe in front of the fireplace and with a nice glass of wine. Always remember to add fruits at you diet, even during the winter! Stay tuned at our blog
If you want to check out more lemon recipes, click her.