We decided to teach you how to cook some recipes that are amazing to eat during the winter. Take a look!
When the winter arrives, we forget all about fruits and we choose foods that are more caloric and substantial. Most people do that and there’s no reason to be ashamed of it, but fruits have nutrients and vitamins that we almost don’t find in other foods and that can’t stay out of our diet. That’s why we separated plates that are made with fruits and that are delicious to eat at this season.
Our first recipe is going to be with lemons. An amazing risotto with lemons and cheese. Check out how to make it:
What will I need?
- 1 medium onion
- ½ a cup of tea of butter
- 2 cups of tea of arboreal rice
- ¾ a cup of tea of white wine
- 1 liter of vegetables sauce
- 3 limes
- 3 table spoons of cheese
- As much salt and pepper as you like
How can I do it?
- Chop the onion in small cubes and stir it in the butter. Add the rice;
- Add the withe wine and wait for it to boil;
- Then, add the vegetables sauce and cook it in low fire;
- Before the rice gets in risotto point, add the skin of two lemons, chopped in strips, the zest of the third lemon and the juice of all of them;
- Keep steering;
- When the rice gets creamy, add the cheese;
This is an amazing recipe, that is really good to eat with a glass of wine in front of the fireplace in a cold day. Stay tuned in the blog, we will post more delicious recipes!
If you want to check out more lemon recipes, click her.