Well, we all know that when the winter arrives our appetite for sweets only gets bigger and our desire for fruits goes away. But fruits have nutrients and vitamins that are really hard to find in other foods, so we can’t cut them 100% off our diets. That’s why we are going to teach you how to make a delicious mango mouse. It’s easy to make, it’s really good and, more importantly, it’s sweet!
What do I need?
1,5 cup of tea of mangoes in cubes
1 cup of tea of consistent yogurt
0,5 cup of tea of chopped mint
3 egg whites
2 spoons of soup of sweetener
1 pack of flavorless gelatin
5 spoons of water
How do I do it?
- First, mix the mango, the yogurt and the mint in a bowl;
- Mix the gelatin with water and heat it in the microwave (15 seconds) or in the oven until it melts;
- Then, mix the gelatin with the mango cream;
- Beat the egg whites and add the sweetener;
- Add slowly the egg whites to the rest of the recipe;
This recipe is delicious and it feeds our hunger for sweets during this cold climate. Stay tuned in the blog, we will post more delicious recipes!
If you want to check out more mango recipes, click her.