We made a wonderful series of videos for you! The recipes are all made with Le Cultive products and prepared by the amazing Eco Chef Tonny Nascimento, the videos will win your heart and your mouth!
This is a really different recipe and it’s great for a summer day! Try taking this to a friends reunion or a family dinner and just wait for the complements!
The most interesting thing about this desert is not about how good it is, but yes how healthy it is! The watermelon is awesome for our body. Rich in vitamin C, potassium, zinc and magnesium, this fruit helps us prevent diabetes and renal problems, it assists in retaining the water level and it acts as a sun block! So, you will not only be tasting an amazing desert, but also being kind to your body!
Check out the video and learn how to prepare this awesome recipe!
4 cups of watermelon
1 table spoon of olive oil
1/2 cup of sugar
1/3 cup of water
- Chop the watermelon in small cubes;
- In a small pan, put the olive oil and the fruit;
- Stir util it starts to boil ;
- Put it all in a different recipient and add the water and the sugar;
- With a mixer, mix all the ingredients together;
- Put it in the freezer for two hours;
- Repeat the process of mixing the ingredients and freezing it util it gets creamy;
- Serve it with the mint leaves.