This month, we are all artists! Following our sculptures wave, take a look at this video and see how cute this pear hedgehog made out of grapes and a pear is!
This sculpture looks amazing in party tables and may help your kids eat fruits! It’s always a good idea, for kids who don’t like to eat healthy foods, to chance how take food looks like.
Next we are going to show you how to make this little work of art, step by step.
- With a knife, make a circle around the pear.
- Next, peel the top of the fruit. That will be it’s face.
- Then, get the grapes stick them in the toothpick.
- After all the grapes are in the toothpicks, stick them in the pear (in the part that still has skin)
- When the part with skin is full of grapes, you can move on to the face. For the eyes, use cloves and for the nose chop a grape in half and stick it in a toothpick.
Pretty easy right? This little hedgehog can make a big difference during that regular fight with the kids!
Now you found what was missing to make your party even better! Make it at home, take a picture, use the #fruitandart a share it with us! We are going to love it!
Check our blog out for more news about fruits!