We’ve already talk about the capirinha‘s history, and how it was supposedly created. Today, we have a lot of types of caipirinhas with different flavors. Now, we’ll pass one of this recipes for you learn to do, and turn in a success with your friends and family. Check how to do a caipirinha with lemon clove and pink pepper!
What I need for sugar of pink pepper?
- 1 spoon (tea) of pink pepper
- 2 spoons of sugar
What I need for caipirinha?
- 1 lemon clove
- 1 spoon of the sugar with pink pepper
- 50 ml of cachaça
How I do the sugar?
- Grind the pepper int the pestle;
- Put the sugar;
- Mix well
How I do the capirinha?
- Cut the lemon in four parts;
- Put the sugar and smash well crushing;
- After put the cachaça and mix well;
- Put the ice, mix well and serve.
This was another recipe for caipirinha that we brought to you. Stay tuned on our blog, for more curiosities and recipes.