Fruits are essential for our diets and they are even more important for kids, but, at this age, not all of them like fruits. Do you have difficulties of getting your child to eat fruits? So, check out this new series of texts! We are goin to teach you some baby food recipes that are going to make your life a lot easier. Our first baby food is the fruit compote.
- 1 mango
- 1 bananas
- 2 plums
How to make it:
- Chop the mango in small cubes;
- Now chop the bananas in small circles;
- Chop the plums in four parts;
- Than, put the fruits in a pan and take it tho the stove;
- Let it boil;
- When the fruits are really soft that it out of the fire;
- Serve it pure or mixed with the yogurt.
This baby food is delicious and it will be great for your baby, because it is rich in fibers, vitamins A, B and C, calcium and potassium. Check our blog out for more news about fruits!
If you want to learn more delicious baby food recipes, click here!