We made a wonderful series of videos for you! The recipes are all made with Le Cultive products and prepared by the amazing Eco Chef Tonny Nascimento, the videos will win your heart and your mouth!
Guacamole is a delicious Mexican sauce made of avocado. A fruit that is rich in vitamins A, B and E, fibers and zinc and it also has anti-inflammatory power, helps cardio health and it controls high cholesterol. This is a perfect recipe to eat with salad or with tacos. Gather your friends and make a Mexican night at your place, the success is guaranteed! Chef Tonny’s guacamole is unique and it has an unforgettable flavor!
Check out the video and learn how to prepare this awesome recipe!
1 table spoon of germinated
A pinch of paprika
1/2 tea spoon of coriander
1 tea spoon of green salt or regular salt
2 table spoons of salsa
Lemons, as much as you like
- Open the avocado and scratch off the fruit;
- Mix the germinated, the paprika, the coriander, the salt and the avocado;
- Chop the tomato in small cubes and add it to the other ingredients;
- Chop the salsa and add it to the mixture;
- Add the lemon;
- Serve it in the avocado’s skin!